Around the globe.... Literally

Around the globe.... Literally

miércoles, 2 de junio de 2010

A hand-dryer personality....



We were in the bathroom the other day, and in our normal state of rush (that is hopefully beginning to change) I turned on the hand-dryer and it was the slower, softer warm air I have ever encounter in my life. It may sound irrelevant, I know, but it occurred to me that the hand-dryer has an australian personality. Why does a hand-dryer has to shoot a violent burst of hot air in your hands in order to maximize those 30 seconds of your life?. So, I decided that the next time I will wait for the aussie hand-dryer to dry my hands in its own time... in the end, it is just a part of cultural adaptation, even in the smallest details, right? ;).

1 comentario:

  1. Jajajajaja q bueno esto xD Me cae bien ese secador. No se, si la personalidad es aussie o es Daniel-ssie xD
    Jajajajaja q teocentrico soy, siempre pensando q la cosa se trata de mi xD
    En todo caso me parece muy considerado q le des su tiempo.

    ResponderEliminar