Around the globe.... Literally

Around the globe.... Literally

viernes, 14 de enero de 2011

A second shot in London!



It is unbelievable still to think that I am in London. The certainty that I had of my love for this city has just been confirmed. I love this. Every building, sight, person, food, defect, controversy. I feel alive, inspired, challenged and strong in London. A desire of staying here forever have overwhelmed me a little. But I am ecstatic. I love to walk around and I am taking things slow, enjoying every second of it. Orientation has been long but productive and I am taking a contemporary theater class that has me extremely excited :). What better that spend my nights exploring theaters and studying plays in no other but Shakespeare's City. Hopefully, this time around I will keep up with this blog more often ;).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario